Friday 6 August 2021

Friday. Work

I got up at 5.30 and had egg and coutgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed my cheese tomato and water and began to sew up the little jacket I hsve knitted.At 7 I dressed etc and went to work. I had to pick 160 bunches of carrots! First I had to cut 160 lengths of string, then I had to dig them all up because even after all that rain they still wouldnt pull out! It took me till 10. 15 to finish them. The boss said I had to take my lunch up thr field because I wouldnt have them finished by then. I had just sat down on the floorfor my break and the skies opened and I got soaked. My bag was soaked and my lunch box filled with water! I was not amused! All the men sat in the shed in armchairs. Next I had to pick the tomatoes, and for the rest of the morning I was weeding. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. After that I vacumed all downstairs and washed the toilet floor and then I had my bath before cooking dinner. WE had liver and onions with new potatoes and cauliflower. Tonight no 2 son is coming home for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment