Monday 16 August 2021

Monday work

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast (eggs). I paked my work snack, hung out the washing, dressed etc. and got ready to go to work. Andrew was out gardening all day so it was just Andy and me working on the land. My list said 21 bunches of beetroot, 72 bunches of carrots and 21 bunches of spring onions. Andy had to do lettuce, cabbages kale and fennel. I had just finished as Andy came to pick them up so we went back to the yard and I laid all the carrots, beetroot, onions and fennel on the rack for Andy to pressure wash. after he had done one side I turned everything over so he could sprey them again.We had our break and then had to go back for 10 more bunches of spring onions, 8 lettuce and a box of broard beans. When they were done I had to pick 16 punnets of cherry tomatoes and then go weeding till home time.When I got home H made me a coffee and we watched the bike race in spain. H said we had a shower this morning here and my washing got wet but he didnt bother to get it in so I left it till 4 oclock till I got it in and it was dry. We had our baths and then dinner, chow mein.

No comments:

Post a Comment