Wednesday 25 August 2021

Tuesday and Wednesday

On Tuesday I went to blog but found i had no charge! We had a nice day, going out on our bikes and having our favourite scones. When we got home H cut the back grass, it looks nice, its so green. Today I had to work so I was up early, got the washing on so it was done in time for me to hang out before going to work. I picked 52 bunches of beetroot, 99bunches of carrots and then tomatoes for the rest of my time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana and a bun. I got my washing in at 2.15 and was suprised it was dry because we had drizzle at work for most of the morning. We watched the tour of spain and the end of tipping point, had our baths and a cup of tea. Dinner is pork, potatoes, beans and carrots.I work again on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment