Tuesday 3 August 2021

Tuesday

I got up first this morning at 5 to 6. I made a pot of tea and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast. H had his tea and toast and then made us a coffee. H got the bikes out while I hung out the washing. I checked the weather forecast and it said there was a chance of rain here at noon so I suggested that we went out at 9 rather than 10. So we got ready and went out. We had a nice ride, almost 30 miles, mostly on the road but tackling the hill off road on the way home. When we got home it looked rather dark so I got the washing in and, once again it was dry. Next we put the bikes in the garage and as we put the padlocks on the garage door the first drops of rain fell on the bonnet of the car. It was only a shower but it would have wet my washinh. I made us a coffee and H had a hot cross bun while I had a banana. We both had soup for lunch. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, beef with noodles and stir fry veg. Tomorrow I am going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment