Friday 20 August 2021

Friday.

Today has been a good day, I had to work but when I got home H had been riding on zwift and he felt so good when he finished he mowed the front lawn and cleared some of the drive of moss. He hasnt done anything for ages because he was feeling too rough. At work I picked 44bunches of beetroot, the boss wanted 45 but I went over the whole bed twice and couldnt find enough for the last bunch. Next I picked all the runner beans,(4boxes), and then I had to pick the tomatoes.I did 5 trays and it took till 12.40 so I just stayed in the greenhouse and did some clearing up. When I got home H made me a coffee and we both had a bun and I also had a banana. We watched some cycling and then tipping point. I had a bath and washed my hair and then dinner, chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment