Monday 23 August 2021

Monday.

I got up just before 5 am because I couldnt sleep. I sat and read my book till 6 then I made a pot of tea, put on a load of washing and had eggs and courgette for breakfast. I watched 'wild earth' as I do every morning and at 7 I packed my cheese, tomato and bottle of water, cleaned my teeth, dressed and then read some more till the washing was done, hung it out and got ready to go to work. I had to do 60 bunches of carrots and 20 bunches of spring onions. It was a bit easier to dig up the carrots after Saturdays rain. Andrew came and picked me and my work up, took me to the yard where I laid out the carrots, onions and fennel to be washed. When one side had been done I tuned them all and when Andrewhad finished washing them I packed everything up and loaded it into the van. We had our break and I spent all the rest of the morning weeding. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana and a bun.I got my washing in, made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. We had our baths and dinner. A burger with fried onions, a side salad and chips. I dont have to work tomorrow so we hope the weather is nice so we can go out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment