Sunday 8 August 2021

Sunday

I got up at 5.50 put on a load of washing and as it was dry I hung yesterdays washing out. I had my breakfast. We had a coffee and decided that as it wasnt raining we would go out on our bikes. Son had his breakfast and we got ready to leave. I hung todays washing out before we left. We had a nice ride going out along the track beside the N D R as far as the Salhouse road where we left the track and rode over mousehold! Up some massive hills and down some even steeper.When we got to Halfords we were back on the track all the way home. I made us a coffee and then made H a bacon butty and son a salad. For dinner we had a BBQ We were lucky with the weather. It was lamb cutlets, sausages, burger, corn on the cob, fried onions, tomatoes, mushrooms a d potatoes. The men had bananas done on the BBQ but I dont like hot bananas. tomorrow I am wrking.

No comments:

Post a Comment