Monday 2 August 2021

Monday Work.

I got up at 10 past 5 and H was just making the tea. I had my eggs and a cuppa, then I packed my cheese, tomato and water for work. I read s bit of my book and also did some of my knitting. At 7 oclock I washed and dressed etc ready to go to work. We were given lists and mine was for carrots and spring onions. I did 72 bunches of carrots and the ground was so hard I had to fork them all up. Next I had to do just 19 bunches of spring onions. Andy came to pick them and me up and took me to broard beans and I had to pick 2 boxes while he cut lettuce. we took everything to the yard and washen the carrots so the boss could take out his first delivery. We had our break and then went back to the field for the rest of the things that been ordered. 30 bunches of carrots, 15 bunches of spring onions, 4 bunches of beetroot, 4 bunches of radishes, 4 fennel and 6 punnets of tomatoes. when all that was done we washed it all and I spent the last 45 minuites cutting the bottom leaves off the tomatoes. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana and a hot cross bun. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner which was pork chops, new potatoes, runner beans and broard beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment