Thursday 19 August 2021

Thursday.

I got up at 6 oclock, H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup and then we had a coffee and today it was a hazel nut flavoured one and I didnt like it. I had an egg and courgette for breakfast. I emptied the dishwasher etc and did a bit of housework. I had put on a losd of washing when I got up so I hung that out when it was done.I made some chocolate buns with white choc chips and H made a loaf of bread. At around 10.45 our daughter came round with our great granddaughter. She is such a happy little girl. Great grandad gave her one of the buns and then followedher round picking up crumbs as she wandered around eating it! Next she spotted the carrots so he gave her one of them . She asked her nanny if she could go into the garden but she said no it wasnt a very nice day. The next minuite she and grandad were outside splashing about in water. They both got wet. At 1.30 we had our lunch and at 3 a glass of wine.We watched tipping point after the cycle race and i made a pot of tea. For dinner we had sausages, burger, eggs, runner beans and potato wedges. We also had a cup of tea and I had a shower before watching my soaps. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment