Sunday 29 August 2021

Sunday ride with our son.

I got up at 6 oclock and made a pot of tea after I had put on a load of washing. H was the next one up so I poured the tea and we had our breakfast. I sat and read my book till our son came down and then I dressed so I could hang the washing out. H decided he wouldnt come out with us as he doesnt wasnt to strain his heart and thought we might be going too fast for him so he had a gentle ride upstairs. I think he did right because when he and I did this ride last week it took us 2 hours and 20 minuits, today we did it in 2 hours and we did even more of it off road which made it even harder.When we got home I got lunch and relaxed with a bottle of beer. we had a B B Q this evening, ribs, kebabs, sausages, corn on the cob and potatoes.It was nice, the men also had cooked bananas. I had a bath and we watched a film, I didnt like it! It was about 3 young people robbing a blind man. When it was over I went up to watch country file and then Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment