Saturday 7 August 2021

Lazy Saturday.

Last night no 2 son arrived looking well. I got up at 5.55, H wes up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. When I had drunk it I fried my courgette and egg and had my breakfast. I put on a load of washing even though I knew it was going to be wet. Next I dressed and we went to Asda, on the way home we went to our butchers and to the chemist to collect my B P tablets. When we got home son was up and had had his breakfast. We all had a coffee and a toffee merangue. We all sat around talking till it was time for me to to get lunch, salad for son and soup for H, I had a banana. After lunch son went to the climbing centre and H and I watched a film. It was called St. Vincent and I really enjoyed it. When it was over I put the meat in the oven (top side of beef) I prepared the veg, runner and broard beans, carrots, cauliflower and roast potatoes. wnen son got back he had a shower and we had a glass of wine. I washed and hulled the strawberries and we had dinner.The men then began watching another film so I came upstairs to watch midsummer murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment