Friday 27 August 2021

Friday.

I got up at 5.20, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I watched wild earth till the washing was done then I turned the tv off hung out the washing and and packed my lunch. I sat and read till it was time for me to go to work. I had to pick 42 bunches of beetroot, 20 bunches of golden beetroot, 40 bunches of carrots and 20 bunches of purple carrots. When all that was done I had finish weeding the celeriac bed. The boss said I could go home when I had finished and H was suprised to see me home at 1 oclock! He made me a coffee and we had a packet of crisps I also had a banana. We watched tipping point,had our baths and I washed my hair. We had noodles for dinner. no 1 son rang and said he will probibly see us this weekend and no 2 son is coming home tomorrow. I dont have to work till Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment