Thursday 12 August 2021

Thursday.

I got up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea and hung the washing out when it was done. I weighed myself and I have stayed the same (140 lbs).Our daughter lost a pound and a half this week so she beat me! I emptied the dishwasher and got our bikes out of the garage ready for our ride. We didnt want to leave till 10 am as we were going to have a scone with jam and clotted cream for lunch when we got there. We went through the wood and up the hill but took it all very slowly because H doesnt want to put any strain on his heast.He was glad we went because he cant just sit in the chair all day, plus we had a wonderful sighting of a mother deer with her fawn. They were a most beautiful light golden tan. A little later we spotted a munt jack too. When we got home we were still full so just had a cuppa soup. I put the bikes away and got the washing in. I did a bit of weeding and then I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had a shower and then dinner. We had pork slices, new potatoes, runner beans and fried eggs. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment