Friday 13 August 2021

Friday work.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my stuff for break. I hung the washing out, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. We were quite busy again. I walked to the carrots and had to pick 106 bunches. Andy had to cut lettuce and cabbages, cauliflowers and fennel first but he joined me towards the end. Next we did just 5 bunches of spring onions and 30 bunches of beetroot, (20 purple and 10 golden) By then it was 10.10 so we had our break. After that we washed and packed everything and then Andy went back to cut more greens and I had to pick 2 large trays of tomaroes, as they are cherry tomatoes they take a while to fill. I had almost an hour left to do a bit of weeding. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee. He had just made a loaf of bread and it smelled so nice I cut the crust off,(it was still warm ), spread it with butter and had it for my lunch. It was yummy. I got my washing in, dry, made a pot of tea and I read till tipping point. We had our baths and dinner, chicken curry. H still hasnt got the hospital appointment for his heart scan and he cant start his treatment till thats done!

No comments:

Post a Comment