Sunday 15 August 2021

Sunday

I got up at 6.20 so that was a good lie in. H was and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. He then sat and waited for me to drink it so he could make the coffee! I had eggs for breakfast and then I got straight on with some housework. First I emptied the dishwasherand next I vacumed all downstairs and then cut all the hair off the brushes and emptied it before taking it upstairs and cleaning all that as well.I did some clearing up and then the ironing. H got our bikes out of the garage and we got ready to go for a ride.Once again it was a really steady ride so H didnt put any strain on his heart. He said he enjoyed the ride. When we got home I put the bikes away and we had lunch. I had a salad and H had a toasted hot cross bun.This afternoon we watched the tour of spain, had our baths and then dinner. Quiche and piles of runner beans. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment