Thursday 26 August 2021

Thursday

I got up at 6.10 and made a pot of tea. H didnt get up till 7.15.I had my eggs and courgette and then we had a small coffee. I was just drinking my coffee when I got a message from my sister in law, ( H's sister) saying that her husband had died this morning. Sad news.Luckily she has all her family living around her. H has a spanish lesson today, his teacher is back from her holiday in North Wales. So I got ready and when he left I got ready and go out on my bike. It was really hard work, I rode almost 20 miles into a strong head wind. The tail wind bits were nice but as they were on the way back, by that time after struggling into the gale I was too knackered to take advantege of it and just freewheeled. Still I was pleased with my ride, 35.35 miles. I saw a buzzard, a kestril,a rabbit, some squirells and all the red arrows came right over my head. When I got home H was back and had had a nice lesson. We had a coffee, soup and a toasted hot cross bun. We watched the bike race in spain and it was in Cordoba where we have been and I even saw a cafe that we had been in. We watched the end of tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, salmon with giant jacket potatoes and buttered green beans. Its work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment