Sunday 1 August 2021

Sunday

I havent blogged for a couple of days because i had nothing to blog about. I worked Friday and gardened Saturday after doing the weekly shop. H rode 50 miles yesterday. We got up at 6 this morning, I put on a load of washing while H made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast, H had toast with peanut butter, jam and a banana and I had 2 fried eggs. Our daughter was coming out on her bike with us but hsd to cancel so we didnt go quite as far as we had planned. We did 18 .75 miles and a lot of it was uphill into a head wind. When we got home I put the bikes away and made us a coffee. I spent over an hour in the garden digging weedsout of the lawn and a bit of ptuning. When I went in I poured us a glass of wine snd did a bit of my knitting. we had our baths and dinner, roast tomatoes from the garden, mushrooms and quiche. ICECREAM for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment