Thursday 29 July 2021

Thursday

I got up at 6.10 and stripped the bed and put everything in the washing machine. I had my usual breakfast and then we had a coffee. I hung the washing out when it was done and did the ironing up to date. I read a bit of my book while H was watching tv and then he got my bike out of the garage for me. He is having a Spanish lesson this motning while I go for a bike ride. I had a nice ride (23.19 miles.) When I got back H was cutting the front lawn so I put my bike away and made the coffee. He had spaghetti on toast for lunch and I had a banana. I had an iced coffee while I was out and it was perfect, sitting in the sun with the swallows flying around overhead and feeding their young. This afternoon we went to the garden centre because H wanted some grass seed and next I went to the wool shop to get some wool to knit a matinee coat. When we got home I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. We had our baths and then dinner, haddock, potato wedges, mushrooms and green beans from the garden. Tomorrow I have work and I am not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment