Wednesday 24 October 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.20 after an awful nights sleep and put on a load of washing. I had an egg for breakfast and the yolk broke as I put it into the pan! I hate that.! I still ate it though! I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed and when went to work. I had to pick 12 bunches of purple carrots and 72 ordinary ones. Then trimming leeks. I trimmed all the leeks that were lifted and then helped Andy to trim a box of turnips and get 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 14 bunches of purple ones. We took everything to the yard where we washed and packed everything. When I got home we had a coffee and an ice cream. My washing is all nice and dry again.i had a bath and cooked dinner, we are having steak for dinner with onions, mushrooms,peas and chips. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment