Tuesday 30 October 2018

Tuesday

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had an egg for breakfast. We had a coffee but I couldn’t hang my washing out because it was pouring with rain. It’s rained almost all day but it has stopped now. It will be a muddy day for me at work tomorrow!! I read a chapter of my book and did a few rows of my knitting brfore getting changed to ride on Hs turbo. He put me on a new circuit which was a 7 mile loop in Central Park. It was hard work compared to the volcano course I normally ride so it took me much longer to do 21 miles. When I finished H got ready for a ride. When he had done I made us a coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch. This afternoon I finished knitting the matinée coat so now I just have to sew it up and put the buttons on. I had a shower and for dinner we had quiche with mushrooms and peas. We had stewed apple for pudding. I peeled and cooked a huge pan full this afternoon and I have frozen loads. I still have more apples to do. It’s work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment