Tuesday 16 October 2018

Tuesday.

We got up at 6 and I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee, I did a bit of knitting and dusted all downstairs. When the washing was done It was still very misty and it was drizzling. H had taken our bikes out of the garage but it was so dull we weren’t keen to go out. We had another coffee and it brightened up a bit so I hung out the washing. I had loads, all I did today and all I did on Monday. I only just managed to get it on my 2 lines. It was nice and warm outside so we thought we would cycle after all. We went to Reepham and back again all on the track (22.1 miles). When we got home H had a tin of tomato soup and I had a slice of corned beef. This afternoon I spent an hour and a half working in the garden and filling my garden bin. I had a shower and started a new book. For dinner tonight we had sausages, onions, tomatoes, eggs and potato wedges. I had an apple and a pear for my pudding. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment