Saturday 27 October 2018

Saturday

I got up at 7.10 after a great nights sleep. It was raining! We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I made the bed and dressed etc. did a bit of dusting and when H went up to turbo I did a bit of knitting. I finished the left front as far as the yolk did all the right front,one of the sleeves and started on the other one. If it’s raining tomorrow I will do some more. It’s rained for most of the day so I didn’t want to cycle outside and get soaked but I like to get my exercise so I decided to have a ride on Hs turbo trainer. I rode 3 laps of the volcano course which is roughly 23.5 miles and it took me 1 hour and 9 minutes. It’s hard work!!! I then had a bath, a glass of wine, a cup of tea and cooked dinner. We had liver and onions with potatoes sweet potato wedges and butternut squash. For pudding we had stewed apple with yogurt. I stewed a whole pan full of apples and I have frozen some . My boss told me I could help myself to apples off his tree. Tomorrow we are having baked apples and custard for pud. I have just watched SCD and the theme was Halloween 👻 the dancing was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment