Saturday 6 October 2018

Saturday

How can 2 days be so different!! I got up at 6.30 , put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. When my washing was done it was already raining so I didn’t hang it out.
Yesterday was sunny and warm, it was 22 degrees when we sat at the coast yesterday lunch time and today it was wet and 11 degrees! I made a ‘ boiled’ fruit cake which has turned out really well so H should be ok for the week. I did all the ironing up to date and H made us a coffee before he went up to do a recovery ride on the turbo. We had cheese on toast for lunch and we just sat about all afternoon doing nothing much. For dinner tonight we had potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli with a beef casserole. I have come up to watch Strictly. I hope tomorrow is a better day so I can get some exercise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment