Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.30 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had to work with Andy for most of the day, we picked 60 bunches of carrots, 30 beetroot and 10 bunches of golden beetroot. We washed and packed them, then we went back up the field to trim 4 boxes of turnips. After we had washed them I spent the rest of my time picking tomatoes. I have to go again tomorrow. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee and I had 2 slices of corned beef. I was still hungry (must be because it’s cooler). So I had a biscuit, apple, square of chocolate 2 plums and 2 nectarines. I had a bath and washed my hair then I got dinner. We had smoked haddock, baked beans potatoes and garlic bread. Yesterday I had an email from my New Zealand brother, it’s such a worry , his wife has Alzheimer’s and has got to the stage where there days when she doesn’t recognise him, he is so distressed. It can only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment