Thursday 4 October 2018

Thursday.

We got up at 5.25, I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. Before I had mine I weighed myself as I always do on Thursdays. I have gained a pound!! I am not happy. I will have to try harder. I packed my lunch, a tomato half the amount of cheese I usually have and a bottle of water. I had to Pick 96 bunches of carrots, 21 bunches of purple ones, they all had to be dug up and it was really hard work. The men were too busy to help! Next I had to pick 18 bunches of golden beetroot and 30 bunches of purple ones. All this took me till about 11.30 and I had to spend the rest of my time picking tomatoes. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. I was feeling pretty hungry by dinner time! I had a big mug of tea and a square of chocolate. I had a bath and washed my hair then I got dinner. We had sausages,(I only had 1) tomatoes, eggs and potato wedges. This evening our no 2 son rang us from America. He is having a great time and at the moment he is in Kentucky. The rocks he is climbing are amazing. H has just spent over an hour changing the tyres on our bikes. He has taken our knobby tyres off and put our smooth ones on because we are doing a long road ride tomorrow. He also had to mend 2 punctures . It was our daughters weigh in today as well, she gained a half a pound, but last week she lost 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment