Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wednesday

 I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, hung out the washing and made the bed before going to work. I had to pick all the tomatoes first which took almost 2 hours so I had my coffee break and then I picked 40 bunches of beetroot before trimming leeks. I did them for the rest of the morning. It was damp and rained on and off. When I got home my washing was still out. H had been got his Spanish lesson and he said it was already wet when he got home so he left it out!! I had a coffee, a slice of corned beef and a little pot of benecol. At 3 we had a G&T which was a bit too strong for me and my good week of dieting all went to pot as I tucked into the chocolate biscuits 🍪. I am not going to buy any more tonic then I can’t drink the gin!! For dinner tonight we had sirloin steak, patatas fritas, carrots and cabbage. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment