Friday 26 October 2018

Friday

 H came and woke me up at 6 o’clock! I put on a load of washing and had buttered toast for breakfast.  As soon as I had finished and had cleaned my teeth and dressed etc we went to Asda for our weekly shop, dropping a letter off to our son on the way. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee to go with our jam and cream donut. I hung out the washing and did some housework till it was time to get ready to go to Cawston village hall for ‘soup and sandwiches ‘.
H didn’t want to come so I went on my own because I promised H’s sister I would see her there. It was nice catching up for a chat but I told her I won’t go again till the new year. You can have too much of a good thing! When I got home H had already got the washing in for me so we had a glass of wine. I had a bath and washed my hair and cooked dinner. I was not hungry because of lunch but I had taken steak pies out of the freezer so I had to cook them. So H had pie, jacket potato and mushy peas,  I just had the pie and peas. The forecast is for rain tomorrow, I have had no exercise today so I might have to have a go on H’s turbo trainer if I can’t get out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment