Tuesday 23 October 2018

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing then I had my breakfast. We had a coffee and then I swept the kitchen floor and wiped all the work tops etc. I hung out the washing and dusted downstairs. H made us an instant coffee and made a loaf of bread. At 10 we got ready to go out on our bikes and rode 22 miles. It was hard work because the wind was so strong but we enjoyed it. When we got home I had a shower and washed my hair and we got ready to go to the ‘old Rectory ‘ to confirm my booking for my birthday lunch. It’s all alright and sorted. On the way home we went to the chicken farm for eggs and then to the chemist for my paracetamol. I popped into the shop next door to get us a magnum ice cream because it is so warm and sunny. At 3pm we had tea and biscuits, watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had fish pie with grilled cheesy tomatoes, I scooped the middles out of the toms, wizzed them up with some cheese, pepper and herbs and put it all back into the tomato skins and baked them, they were delicious. I got the washing in,all nice and dry again. I did all ironing up to date too. Tomorrow I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment