Friday 19 October 2018

Friday

I got up at 4 o’clock because I needed the toilet, I went back to bed but was up again 10 minutes and five minutes after that so I gave up on bed and stayed up. When H came down we had our breakfast (toast) and a cup of tea. Next I cleaned my teeth etc, dressed and we went shopping. When we got home we had a coffee and a merangue. I put all our shopping away while H got our bikes out of the garage. We changed and went to Reepham so we could go to the butchers for some bacon. On the way home we picked up some chestnuts 🌰. When we got back H had a Cornish pastie and I had a slice of pork pie with hard boiled egg in. It was nice. After that we both got stuck into some housework. H did the bathroom while I did the rest of the house. At 2pm we had a man come round to measure up for a new bathroom window. While he was here he also measured the front of the house for a canopy over the front door and a conservatory over the patio doors at the back. There is no way we will be able to afford all of them but we definitely have the bathroom window. When we know how much the rest is, if I keep working I might be able to save up for the next thing. We had a cup of tea and a biscuit, I had a bath and washed my hair and for dinner we had quiche with potatoes and salad. No 2 son is coming home this evening for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment