Wednesday 10 October 2018

Wednesday

H woke me upstairs up at 6 and I put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. The washing wasn’t finished when it was time for me to go to work so I had to leave it for H to hang out. I had to wash and pack leeks first that Andy had trimmed yesterday. We got 30 bags each with 5 kilo in so £150 worth. When that was done I had to go and trim 4 more boxes. Next I had to pick 40 bunches of beetroot, 10 bunches of golden beetroot, 72 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple carrots. I was supposed to pick tomatoes in what time I had left but even with Andy giving me a hand I only just managed to get that lot done. When I got home H made me a coffee which I had with ginger biscuits. I went into the garden and filled my garden rubbish bin and got the washing in, all dry. When I went in we had a G&T  and I had a bath.
For dinner tonight we had sausages, eggs, tomatoes, fried onions and kale. I had an apple for pudding. I have to go to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment