Sunday 14 October 2018

Saturday and Sunday


On Saturday I put on a load of washing when I got up and had my breakfast 🍳, we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. We both sat about for a bit then H went up to ride 100k on his turbo trainer and after I had finished the clearing up I went out on my bike, first to the crab house,  next to pick up a few chestnuts 🌰 and finally to the chicken farm for eggs. 12.4 miles. I had my crab for lunch but H didn’t want one so he had a banana sandwich. We both had a coffee and we both had a shower. I sat and read a bit of my book while H watched ‘the tour of Turkey ‘ when it was over we left home right away to go to my middle brother and his wife’s for dinner. When we arrived we had a drink and there were loads of nibbles. We had a good catch up and then dinner which was lovely, quiche with salad for starters, beef casserole with creamed potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and gravy. Chocolate pudding with chocolate custard for dessert all washed down with plenty of wine. I was so full I could hardly leave the table. We sat and chatted again and then had coffee and chocolates! It was a great evening and the time flew by.

Sunday.   ... I got up at 6 and had my breakfast 🍳 I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. After I had tidied up I sat and finished my book and we had another coffee. I looked outside and it was dull but still dry so I decided to go out on my bike, I asked H if he wanted to come but he said n so I went on my own. I did 18.1 miles and as I put my bike back into the garage the first drops of rain began to fall. For lunch we both had cheese and biscuits and a cup a soup. I started to do some knitting and we watched the tour of Turkey. I made a pot of tea which we had with a couple of
biscuits. We had a bath and I cooked dinner, steak pie, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and carrots.  Tomorrow I have to go to work and I think it will be a day working in the rain because forecast is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment