Wednesday 3 October 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.40 and had my breakfast 🍳 we had a coffee and then when we saw how windy it was we decided not to go out on our bikes 🚲 but to go to the City instead. We didn’t want to leave home till around 10am so we both sat and read till it was time to get ready and go. We parked in the forum and went to the Apple shop in chapelfield mall where H bought me the new Apple Watch 4. It’s for my birthday which isn’t till December but he couldn’t wait. I picked the one that looks just like my old one because I love that watch 😊. This one is amazing!!! If I fall over it can tell and if I didn’t get up it will ring emergency services and can tell them where I am!! I am always falling over at work when it’s muddy and always falling off my bike! If I do either one now I will have to make sure I get up quickly. It’s also waterproof so I can swim in it, I can use strava on it without my phone with me etc etc.
Next H bought a suit for our granddaughters wedding and I bought him a pair of slippers. We had pizza and a glass of wine in the Forum before coming home. On the way home we went for eggs at the chicken farm. H has my old watch so we sat all afternoon messing about with with them and trying to pair it with his phone. We weren’t hungry at tea time so we had a cup of tea and biscuits and later H had a bowl of cornflakes. I had an apple. I have to work tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment