Monday 29 October 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.20, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed etc and went to work. H had to spend ages de icing the car for me. I had to do 15 bunches fo purple carrots first then 36 bunches of orange ones.i didn’t have to dig them up today, we have had so much rain they just pulled up. Then I walked to the beetroot and did 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 10 bunches of purple ones. Then on to the leeks where I stayed till 12 when I was picked up to help wash and pack everything. When I got home H made me a coffeeand after I had washed my hands I sat and knitted while H sat in the chair and dozed. We had a cup of tea and finished yesterday’s bottle of wine. I had a bath and then cooked dinner, we had pork steaks with new potatoes, carrots and cabbage. I don’t have to go to work till Wednesday but I don’t think we will be cycling tomorrow because the forecast is for rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment