Thursday 18 October 2018

Thursday

 I got up at 5.27 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch and dressed etc. I took some mince out of the freezer for tonight’s dinner, made the bed and went to work. I had to pick 84 bunches of carrots, 18 bunches of purple ones, 22 bunches of golden beetroot and 45 bunches of purple ones. Next it was  trimming 5 boxes of leeks and picking 33 bunches of spring onions. I only had time to do 5 bunches of the onions and it was my home time!! When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef and a biscuit. I had a shower , read a bit of my book and cooked dinner. We had mince and onions patty with potatoes and cabbage. There is no more work for me till Monday so the weekend starts here. I am now going to watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment