Thursday 11 October 2018

Thursday

I got up at 5.30 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed and read a chapter of my book till it was time for me to go to work. I had to pick tomatoes first which was handy because it was raining. At 9 I had enough for the orders so then I carried on with the rest of my list. Next was 5 boxes of leeks, 20 bunches of beetroot, 48 bunches of carrots, then Andy joined me. We had to have a box of loose carrots and 12 bunches of purple ones. Then it was back to the beetroot for 6 bunches of golden beetroot. All that was left to do then was 16 bunches of spring onions, by this time it was 12.40 so I picked tomatoes till home time. As soon as I got home I had a coffee, a slice of corned beef and a ginger biscuit, a quick shower and we got ready to go to Holt. H bought me a lovely table and an angle poise standard lamp for himself. I bought 2 gin and tonic glasses, treated us to coffee and on the way home we bought a Chinese takeaway for our meal so I didn’t have to cook. I don’t have to work again till Monday so the weekend starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment