Tuesday 9 October 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6and just sat and read till H woke up because I didn’t want to disturb him. He came down at 7. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. H said we were going to do a road ride today but didn’t say where. He did a bit of studying and I finished my book. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. I didnt feel right before we went so I had a banana 🍌 and by the time we had been a couple of miles I felt fine. I asked where we were going and he said Holt! We went via Felthorpe, Cawston and Heydon but then we came to a ‘ road closed’sign. We ignored the first one then came to a second and further along the road we could see another with a barrier so we took a little road on our right that neither of us had used before and followed it for miles. It came out in Briston. We went from there to Hunworth and climbed the nasty hill and then to Holt where H bought us a coffee. We came home via Baconsthorpe, Blickling Cawston and home, 40.7 miles. It was lovely. When we got home we had a coffee and a cheese sandwich, I even rewarded myself with one rather than just the cheese but I asked H to cut the bread a thin as possible. This afternoon we watched a cycle race, had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had pork steaks with potatoes, cabbage, carrots 🥕 and cauliflower. I had an apple for my pud with a square of dark chocolate. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment