Thursday 25 October 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.42 after a 7 hour sleep 💤 the best I have had for weeks!! I had my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed etc. made the bed and went to work. I had to pick 2 boxes of tomatoes first then I had to walk to the top of the field and pick 3 boxes of loose carrots, 12 bunches of purple carrots, 36 bunches of orange carrots, then on to the beetroot for 12 bunches of those and finally to the leeks where I trimmed 4 boxes before hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana.
This morning was weigh in day and I weigh 135.4 lbs. Last week I was 137.0 lbs so I am pleased, it’s going in the right direction. This afternoon I finished filling my garden bin because tomorrow is bin men day. When I had finished I made a pot of tea ,had a bath and cooked dinner. We had fish cakes, jacket potatoes and baked beans. I also finished my pack of corned beef. I was looking forward to going out on my bike tomorrow as I have no work but I have just seen the weather forecast and it’s not looking too good for our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment