Friday 12 October 2018

Friday

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast.(a slice of buttered toast) . As soon as I had cleaned my teeth and dressed etc we went for our weekly shop. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. I hung out the washing and then read my magazine. Next I cleaned all downstairs before getting ready for my 11am hair appointment. I had made a loaf of bread earlier which was done in time for me to take it out before I left. H was upstairs on the turbo trainer. When I got home I had a coffee and made us both a fried egg sandwich. We watched a cycle race, I got the washing in,all nice and dry. At 3 we had a cup of tea and a biscuit and at 4 we had a glass of wine. I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had grilled tomatoes and mushrooms with a M & S pizza. Tomorrow I hope to go out for a bike ride but I don’t like the wind much and the forecast is for very strong ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment