Friday 18 March 2022

Friday another lovely day

We got up at 6.15,I made a pot of tea and put on a load of washing while H cut 2 slices of bread off the loaf so we could both have toast for breakfast. I had butter and marmite on mine and he had peanut butter and jam on his. After breakfast we got ready to go to asda for our weekly shop, I hung my washing out before we left. When we got home I put everything away while H made the coffee, we had it with a belgian bun. I read my magazine and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to our granddaughters to post a birthday card through her door. It was a lovely ride, mostly off road. When we got home we had soup and crisps for lunch, also a coffee. This afternoon I worked in the garden for about an hour and when I went in I took the washing in with me and made a pot of tea.I washed my hair, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had, sausages, bacon, eggs, a veggie burger, potato wedges, cauliflower and onion rings. It was all very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment