Sunday 20 March 2022

Lazy Sunday

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had 2 eggs for breakfast. When H got up we had a coffee. I hing out the washing when it was done and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I made some coconut and choc chip buns, when they were cool I made some butter cream and made them into butterfly cakes. I tidied the kitchen and wiped the worktops etc. I went outside and wiped the sahara sand off the window sills, doors, window frames and bins. when I got a quiche out of the freezer for dinner tonight I found a packet of our Christmas turkey breast slices, so I let them thaw and we had chicken sandwiches for lunch. T his afternoon our no 1 son and his wife came round which was nice, we havent seen them for a few weeks. They both look well. (my buns must be ok because I made a dozen and there are only 4 left!)I finished my book, did several rows of my knitting and had a bath. I got my washing dry again and at 6I cooked dinner, quiche with mushrooms and peas. It was freash fruit for pudding. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment