Saturday 12 March 2022

Saturday

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and hsd 2 eggs for breakfast with a mug of tea. We had a coffee and sat reading till our son got up. H got the bikes out of the garageand wiped the chainesetc ready for us to go out. We had a nice ride and did 21 and three quarter miles. We stopped at the cafe for coffee and cake and when we got home I got lunch. Danny and I had salad and H had tomato soup. I have done over 80 miles this week. We had a coffee, later a cup of tea and finally a glass of wine , now I just have water.Diner was ribeye steak, liver, mushrooms, red pepper, aspragrass, peas, potatoes and broccoli. I struggled to get it all on the plate. Now the men are watching a spiderman and I am watching Crufts. We had a nice suprise this morning, our daughter and son in law popped round to show us their new bikes. Very nice. They also had a nice ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment