Thursday 10 March 2022

Thursday already.

I got up at 7 oclock, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I was just eating it when H came down. He had prunes with yogurt and and a slice of toast with peanut butter and jam. When the washing was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and I read a bit of my book. When H started to get ready for his spanish lesson I started to get ready to go out on my bike. He made us a coffee first so I had to drink it before I left. I cycled along Marriotts way as far as Whitwell then I got on the road and went to Reepham to the butchers. I went back more or less the same way. I put my bike away and we had our lunch. I had bought us each a cornish pastie and they were very nice. I did 18 and a half miles. This morning it was my weigh in day and I actually remembered! Last week I was 137.2 and this week I am 136.6 so I lost a bit but its very slow! My daughter managed to loose a pound. I finished my book and I am going to try not to start another for at least a week. H watched a cycle race, we watched tipping pointand had our baths. Dinner was nice, spaghetti bolognase. I had a banana and an orange for dessert.Our no 2 son is coming home tomorrow evening so I have had to put his bed back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment