Saturday 26 March 2022

More sun for Saturday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so I poured myself a cup. Next we had a coffee and I had 2 eggs for breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done, did a few rows of my knitting till my fingers hurt then read my book till son got up.H put on a loaf of bread and got our bikes out of the garage ready for our ride. It was a really nice ride, 22.52 miles. Our daughter and son in law were coming with us but our daughter was unwell so they had to give it a miss. We stopped for coffee and cake half way round and were able to sit out in the sun. When we got home i sorted out lunch, H had a toasted tea cake and a coffee and son had his usual salad. I changed out of my cycle gear and sat in the garden but I was a bit chilly so I did a bit of gardening instead. I went in at 4 oclock and made a pot of tea and we had our baths. When I came down I cooked dinner. We had ribeye steaks, mushrooms, broccoli, peas, purple sprouting broccoli and garnished with wild garlic. We washed it down with a bottle of beer. Now I am going to watch a bit of tele'.

No comments:

Post a Comment