Thursday 24 March 2022

Thursday

Yesterday I didnt post because it was our daughters birthday and we went round to tea and were home quite late. The day started out well, we went to Lidl and H bought some beer for us as the weather warms up. When we got home we had a cofee, I hung out the washing out and we sat in the sun. It was lovely. We had soup for lunch and a jam do nut. After lunch we had our baths and got ready to go to our daughters birthday tea, fish and chips. They were lovely so tasty, washed down with a shandy. All her family were there so it was really nice. Today I had to work but it was a nice day because I didnt have to spend it all on trimming leeks. First Andy and I had to pick 10 boxes of purple sprouting broccoli and then loose carrots till coffee break. After break we washed the 5 boxes of carrots we had don and then went back to harvest, first the rest of celeriac, ( 17 pieces ), 2 boxes of kale, 4 savoy cabbages,2 more boxes of carrots, 3 boxes of parsnips and 3 boxes of rhubarb. We went back to the yard and had time to wash the carrots, parsnips and celeriac before it was my home time, I have to go again on monday. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. I sat in the garden again but it wasnt as warm as yesterday and I would only manage 20 minuites. WE watched tipping point had our baths and dinner chilli concarne.

No comments:

Post a Comment