Wednesday 16 March 2022

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.45 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out H got up at 7.30 and when he had eaten his prunes with yogurt and toast he made us a coffee. I vacumed the hall and dining room and H got our bikes out of the garage. I finished the book I was reading and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride, we went to Aylsham by road and then back to Reepham along the track where H bought me a coffee and a fruit scone with butter, raspberry jam and clotted cream, so yummy! He had coffee and a 'blondie' which was peanut cake and very fancy. He said it was delish! When we had done we cycled to Whitwell station on the road, got back on the track and came home. We did 27 and a half miles.We were still both full of cake so all we had was a cupps soup. When I had drunk mine I went outside and planted my rhubarb the boss gave me. I also put some sweet pea seeds, i dont know if they come to anything because they are some seeds I collected from my last years flowers. I had also collected some lupin seeds so I planted them too. It began to rain Sso I got my washing off the line and went in. When the rain came down it was orange with Sarah sand! We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. pasta with a mince, mushroom and tomato sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment