Tuesday 29 March 2022

Tuesday, bike ride.

I got up at 7 oclock,put on a load of washing and H,who was already up, poured me a cup of tea. I fried my usual 2 eggs and one broke which I hate! We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I sat and read some of my book after I had emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. At 10 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride, we went to Aylsham on the road and all the way home from there along the track. We didnt bother to stop at a cafe because it was too cold to sit outside and we didnt want to sit in. When we got home I put the bikes away and we had a coffee and beans on toast for lunch. This afternoon i finished the book I was reading and srarted my new Elly Griffiths that I got from my daughter for mothers day. I am going to try to ration myself to 2 chapters a day, otherwise I will do nothing only read! After tipping point we had our baths and then dinner. Salmon, jacket potatoes and mushy peas. Rhubarb and cream for dessert. H says he is not going out tomorrow because its too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment