Wednesday 9 March 2022

Wednesday cycle ride.

I got up at 7, I was suprised that I slept so well as I have the worry of whatever is in my mouth! H was up, he had boiled the kettle but had forgotten to make the tea so I reboiled it, made the tea, cooked 2 eggs and had my breakfast. We had a small coffee and H said we would go for a bike ride to Holt. Its a longer ride than we have done this year so far and once again the wind was very strong, also its a hilly ride. Anyway he bribed me with coffee and cake in one of my favourite cafes. I was trying to make up my mind weather to have a slice of their carrot cake or one of their toasted tea cakes. We arrived only to find the cafe was closed! We had also been to one just round the corner from there but that was also closed!I didnt want to go to cafe Nero because H wouldnt go in and leave our bikes outside and I dont like standing outside with a takaway coffee and no cake. So we rode home again.We did over 40 miles! When we got home I toasted 2 hot cross buns and made us an instant coffee. I sat and read all afternoon, we watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment