Wednesday 30 March 2022

Wet Wednesday

I got up at 7 and H poured me a cup of tea. He had been up for an hour! I heard him get up and thought I would wait a few minuits before joining him but fell asleep again. I had eggs for breakfast. We ha a coffee and I read a chapter of my book, then I read another! After that I put it down and did some of my knitting. I knitted till my fingers became too painful and then we had a second coffee and I went outside to work in the garden. I was getting on well, weeding and transplanting etc when Hubby called me in for lunch, (soup). I left all my tools where they were because I planned to go straight back out when I had finished my soup. I put my jacket and gardening gloves back on, opened the back door to carry on only to find it was pouring with rain. So that was it, coat and gloves off and 2 more chapters of my book read. I carried on with the knitting and I am now up to the armholes on the back. at 4 we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Burgers, sausages, bacon, fried tomaroes, mushrooms, and eggs garnished with wild garlic, a very tasty meal. peaches and cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment