Sunday 27 March 2022

Sunday. ( Mothering Sunday)

I got up at 7 and changed my clocks to 8, most of them had changed themselves. I had toast and marmite with a cup of tea for breakfast and put on a load of washing. We had a coffee and I read my book till the washing was done then I hung it out. I am a lucky mother and have a nice card from each of my 3 children. I also have some beautiful tulips, a bottle of fizz, money and the latest book in my favourite series by Elly Griffiths. I cant wait to read it. I am in the middle of a book and cant start till I have finished it so every spare moment I get I read a few lines. I made a fruit cake which turned out well and for lunch on had his usual salad and I made H a bacon butty. We all had another coffee. No 1 son came round and chatted for a couple of hours, When he left I put the chicken in the oven and read more of my book. I had a bath and dished up at 6.30, roast chickes, sausages, potatoes, carrots, broccoli purple sprouting broccoli, leeks and gravy. All my washing got lovely and dry again. Tonight is dancing on ice final so I will watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment