Monday 21 March 2022

Monday, work.

I got up just before 6 when H woke me up by switching the bedroom light on. I made a pot of tea and cooked my eggs. After breakfast I packed cheese, tomatoes and a bottle of water for my break and after I was washed and dressed I did a few rows of my knitting while I was waiting for it to be time for me to go to work. The car was frozen up but H deiced it for me and turned it round ready for me to go. Only Andy at work this week, Andrew is on holiday. So he and I had to go to carrots first and pull up and top 5 boxes, after that we moved to leeks and trimmed them till coffee break.(4boxes)After break we washed the carrots and leeks we had done. and then went back to leeks and trimmed them again till one oclock and my home time. (13 more boxes). When I got home H made me a coffee and we had a bun and a banana. I am feeling worn out, it was hard work so I have done nothing all afternoon till it was time to make a pot of tea. We had a cup while we were watching tipping point. We had our baths and then dinner. Cod mornay with broccoli, carrots and leeks, nice. I am not going to work again till Thursday so tomorrow we are going out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment